X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scorepersonal
    • Apr 2015
    • 5.1.x

Download after purchase does not go

Hello, I bought yesterday morning by credit card , the software version 5 and unfortunately am still waiting for the download link . Can anyone tell me where I can down load the software to me ? Today I have to install something this forum and would also love to do . is it because I have paid by credit card ? would go paypal faster?
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Hello,

Sorry for the delay but it sounds like your credit card was flagged for manual approval- there are many reasons this could happen and it likely isn't your fault, but it happens. Unfortunately manual approvals must wait until our sales office re-opens Monday morning at 9AM Pacific Time. Sometime after they re-open they will email every order who was flagged over the weekend. If you wish you can send an email to [email protected] with any questions you have, but it will not be answered until Monday.

PayPal is usually faster if you have money in your PayPal account already. If you pay via credit card or electronic-check it can take as long or longer however. Unfortunately I am not able to say for certain what would be fastest in your case as I am not able to access our sales systems,

Once the purchase is approved you will get an email with instructions on how to download.

Comment

• scorepersonal
      • Apr 2015
      • 5.1.x

Can I change the payment on PayPal because , so I get the same download ? Or they can storieren this order and I will resolve a new order through PayPal from ?

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

Your best option is to wait until they contact you.

Comment

• Joshua Gonzales
          • Apr 2015
          • 5.5.x

Originally posted by scorepersonal
          Can I change the payment on PayPal because , so I get the same download ? Or they can storieren this order and I will resolve a new order through PayPal from ?

I believe you have access now, scorepersonal! Enjoy our software!
          -- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
          -- Ads available for the modules globally
          -- Global modules
          -- Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)

Comment

• scorepersonal
            • Apr 2015
            • 5.1.x

hello, in the meantime I bought the software again via paypal. can you please cancel the order on the credit card . Update enough for me once a version of the forums: -) so far everything looks great and I am very happy with it.

Comment

• Joshua Gonzales
              • Apr 2015
              • 5.5.x

If you need us to cancel something please submit a support ticket here: https://members.vbulletin.com/member...ontactform.php
              -- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
              -- Ads available for the modules globally
              -- Global modules
              -- Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...