X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • llegolas
    • Sep 2014
    • 5.0.X

Vbulletin 5 connect + mobile bundle credit card payment problem

Hello my name is Burta Markus and today I have paid for a VBulletin 5 connect + Mobile Bundle, but the site gave me an error proccessing the card payment, but 5 minutes later checking my credit card balance I've found out that the 399$ dollars were retired from my credit card, but I have got no notification via mail from vbulletin and I have also sent an email to [email protected] but still got no response.
    I would appreciate if someone would let me know how long can take this proccess as I have a forum with ~100k views a day and I am losing a lot of traffic attending the response from vbulletin to migrate on the vbulletin platform the forum.

Thanks!
  • captainslater
    • Jun 2006

Our sales team is available from 9 am to 5 pm Pacific (GMT-8), Monday to Friday and Monday was a holiday in the US.
    So the team will contact you asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    To infinity and beyond!
    Deutschsprachige vBulletin News & Tipps
    captainslater
    - Eine vBulletin Cloud-Site

Comment

• Stallyon
      • Mar 2005
      • 4.2.X

This usually happens because your payment has been placed for manual processing. This happened to me a few times too because the anti-fraud defences are wound up extra tight. I found it happens more with Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit cards than actual credit cards.
      Last edited by Stallyon; Wed 10 Sep '14, 10:44pm.
      A computer without Microsoft Windows is like a chocolate cake without mustard.
      vBulletin user since March 2004, joined forum a year later, migration from vBulletin began April 2013. After 6 years of negativity, even old die-hard fans lose faith.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...