Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • purga100
    • Jan 2012

forum como comprar ???

bom gostaria de saber como faço para comprar um forum de parcelado no boleto ?? ou como compro um e pago ele por mes ???
  • HMBeaty
    • Mar 2005

If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
    "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
    "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

• VbulletinItalia.
      • Dec 2005
      • 4.1.x

Ir a la http://www.vbulletin.com/ enlace y las órdenes del producto, usted puede pagar con tarjeta de crédito, PayPal y transferencia bancaria.

Go to http://www.vbulletin.com/link and orders the product, you can pay by credit card, paypal and wire transfer.

Comment

• VbulletinItalia.
        • Dec 2005
        • 4.1.x

Originally posted by HMBeaty
        https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
        A little kindness would not.

Comment

• HMBeaty
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by VbulletinItalia.
          A little kindness would not.
          What? (Not sure what that means as it didn't make any sense)

Anyway, I was being kind. The OP posted in Spanish/French/whatever (which I don't speak, I speak English and Bad English ) so I pointed them to the rules as I quoted above. What's the problem with that?
          "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
          "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"

Comment

• VbulletinItalia.
            • Dec 2005
            • 4.1.x

Instead of writing to respect the rules of procedure, you had to solve his problem with buying vBulletin, it would have been better. We want respect for other users friend.

Comment

• HMBeaty
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by VbulletinItalia.
              Instead of writing to respect the rules of procedure, you had to solve his problem with buying vBulletin, it would have been better. We want respect for other users friend.
              Maybe you didn't read my post.....
              Originally posted by HMBeaty
              What? (Not sure what that means as it didn't make any sense)

Anyway, I was being kind. The OP posted in Spanish/French/whatever (which I don't speak, I speak English and Bad English ) so I pointed them to the rules as I quoted above. What's the problem with that?

Comment

• VbulletinItalia.
                • Dec 2005
                • 4.1.x

It is not my habit to make controversy, I preferred to solve the problem of Spanish friend.

Comment

• creepy
                  • Jan 2015
                  • 5.1.x

hi I speak Portuguese I am translating more I wanted to know how this site Cuz I want to create a woe you may be helping me now to do the procedures as I compror and down as I see create my website

Comment

• sergiomc
                    • Jan 2013

Oi purga100, se você está olhando para pagar por mês, você pode contratar Vbulletin 5 Cloud (nuvem), você terá a licença e hospedagem tanto um preço fixo coisa única por mês, talvez esta seja a melhor opção para você.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...