X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PET
    • Mar 2002

Main modules dissapeared

Ok so after spending 1+ hours on working on the main page. Adding each banner in the sidebar, etc. ... it's all gone.
    I saved as it should.

All I have now is :

Announcement Module
    My Banner Module
    Page Title Module

And that's it!

No idea how can I show my forums again. No idea if I can get all my sidebar modules again. However I'm trying to edit things again but I can't save because I get this error:

You cannot remove a system module from the page template.

So what is this? A delayed error?

This is like the 4th bug I found today and this is a FINAL product.

One bug : I tried to edit the infractions. I coudn't because "can not delete infractions node" or something like that. I said ok. Fair enough. Then I wasn't able to delete ANY other topic because I got the same error again and again and yes, I went back to see if those topics were still selected, they were not.

I tried to view some users posts or to delete an old forum I don't need... I get this error:

Code:
    Debug: Error 

Invalid Page URL 

occurred in file /home/xxx/public_html/includes/vb5/frontend/routing.php on line 217

Trace[LIST][*]Function setRoutes in file /home/xxx/public_html/includes/vb5/frontend/application.php line 9[*]Function init in file /home/xxx/public_html/index.php line 33[/LIST]

1. How can I recuperate & edit my main page again? Having my sidebars, etc.
    2. How can I make the sidebars & my other modules (Mainly banners) appear on ALL pages?
    GamerPET.com - Honest Game Reviews

REMEMBER : Life is better with animals.
  • PET
    • Mar 2002

Online website that has been offline for almost 1 day. No replay no help 4 bugs in a final product...

Comment

• sukagwe
      • Aug 2012
      • 4.2.X

this is what they call world class support.

Comment

• PET
        • Mar 2002

Yea. I'm out by the way.

Comment

• Lynne
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Oct 2004

You have posted this in the Pre-Sales forum which is not one that support monitors closely. If you wish to have support, please post in the appropriate forum for your version of the software so we may help you.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment