X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liaison
    • Mar 2005

Leased Licenced Upgrade Q's

Hi Guys,

I have been running vb 3.07 under a leased licence for the last few months.

my question is if i upgrade to a full licence will i be able to use vb 3.5.0 Final release or will i need to upgrade again?

many thanks
  • Boxy
    • Oct 2002

Yes, you will have access to all new releases and updates for 1 year from the date you upgrade from your leased licensed to an owned.

The cost of renewing download access for new releases is currently $30 per year.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

You can upgrade to 3.5.0 as long as your leased license is active. You do not have to upgrade to an owned license.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• liaison
        • Mar 2005

thanks for answering guys, i would really like an owned licence as i like this forum soft much better than all the rest!! and would like to support it further! plus it stops a small mishap if i forget to renew... lol

Comment

• ManagerJosh
          • Jun 2002

Steve - Did you guys revise your policy on leased licenses now? I thought leased licenses can only be upgraded within 30 days of purchase.
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

No change in policy. You could always upgrade to owned from leased. If you want a discount, you need to do it within 30 days of purchasing the license. After 30 days it's full price.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• keller45
              • May 2005

how much is the upgrade?

Comment

• Bad_i_BILL
                • May 2004
                • 1.1.x

Sounds like $160.00

Comment

• Steve Machol
                  • Jul 2000

You can upgrade from a leased to an owned license for an additional $85 if you do so within 30 days of the purchase. After 30 days, it is full price ($160.)

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...