Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scorpio24
    • Nov 2006

hide reputation

The "Show Your Reputation Level" option in USERCP does not hide reputation points from the Postbit. Here is the posbit text:

<if condition="$show['reputation']"><div>$vbphrase[reputation]: $post[reputation]<br /><span id="repdisplay_$post[postid]_$post[userid]">$post[reputationdisplay]</span></div>
    </if>

When I enable to hide reputation level for myself...it just greys out the green dot...but the rep points remain. When I did it from admincp for another member it has no affect whatsoever.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

You edited the postbit to include $post[reputation]. That is not in the default template.

Comment

• scorpio24
      • Nov 2006

In the test with the default template, the green dot went grey, but the rep power remained displayed. I notice on this site...the same dot went from green to grey...but the rep power is never displayed here.

I assume by hiding the rep level it is referring to the green dots/ and phrases attached. I need to hide the rep points and power if possible for 1 or more members.

Comment

• scorpio24
        • Nov 2006

Found what I needed:

Originally posted by Jake Bunce

<div class="smallfont">
        &nbsp;<br />
        <if condition="$post['joindate']"><div>$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>
        <if condition="$post['field2']"><div>$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if>
        <if condition="$post['age']"><div>$vbphrase[age]: $post[age]</div></if>
        <div>
        $vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]
        </div>
        <if condition="$show['reputation'] AND !is_member_of($post, 5, 6)"><div><if condition="$show['reppower']">$vbphrase[reppower]: $post[reppower]</if>$post[reputationdisplay]</div></if>
        <div>$post[icqicon] $post[aimicon] $post[msnicon] $post[yahooicon]</div>
        </div>

5 and 6 are the default admin and super mod groups.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...