X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jonnyx
    • Dec 2005
    • 3.5.x

Most Users Online Ever error

have a slight error, nothing serious but just annoying - our Most Users Online Ever stat on the forum pages seems stuck displaying 1 member online in 1970!

I upgraded to 3.6.9 in the hope that it was a file error somewhere and an upgrade would fix it but its not.
    Are you able to give me any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

edit: ignore me, had I searched properly I would have found the answer:
    Last edited by jonnyx; Fri 11 Apr '08, 10:21am. Reason: I didnt search properly - found the answer
  • jonnyx
    • Dec 2005
    • 3.5.x

hmm ok...so I ran the script in the post I linked and that seemd to work. The counter got reset and displayed the 23 users on today as the most ever. Until I refreshed the paged and its gone back to showing 1 user in 1970.

does this mean there is a problem in the database or something else?

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

This issue is caused by one of two things:

1. You have changed the name of the forum script from the default 'index' and it is from a different version of vB than what you are running:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forums Home Page Options -> Script Name for Forum Home Page

2. You had added at least one non-standard vBulletin file in your forum directory which is making incorrect calls to 'maxloggedin'. One such file we have located is named 'activity.php' but there could be others.

Search your non-standard vB files and look for any that call 'maxloggedin'. Then either remove these files or correct the syntax. For help with the latter, please ask over at www.vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...