Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrEyes
    • Nov 2004

Yet another paid subscription question

Lets say UserSmith is a member of "Registered Users" group, he then subscribes an annual paid subscription and is automatically moved to the custom "Subscribers" usergroup.

Fast forward 2 months, now lets say UserSmith, via ACP user options, is manually placed in another custom usergroup, after a week he is then manually moved back into the "Subscribers" usergroup.

Will this usergroup change have any effect on the paid subscription, i.e. will it still expire (10 months from now), will reminders still be sent etc etc?
    This is a signature, with a picture

sigpic

UK Motorbike Forum
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

It should still work as designed and restore him to the original usergroup he was in prior to this subscription.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• MrEyes
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      It should still work as designed and restore him to the original usergroup he was in prior to this subscription.
      When you say "it should still work" does it mean that I should run some tests to make sure?
      This is a signature, with a picture

sigpic

UK Motorbike Forum

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

If it's that important, then yes, I would suggest testing this just to make sure.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...