X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FERB
    • Apr 2008

Questions from a newb

Hey,

Just a question, i was wondering how do i turn some people into mods or how do i just make a mod? Also i need to make an easy website to go with my vbulletin. I would like it to be very easy to use and have different banner rotations on the site example www.merb.ca

The thing is i dont want to use html or other things would be easy to have a back end like vbulletin for a newb like me. Thanks

Any suggestions or anybody out there that can do it let me know.

Ferb
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Admin CP > Users > Search : Search for the user > change his primary usergroup to 'Moderators'.

Then, go to the Admin CP > Forums & Moderators > Forum Manager > And in the options dropdown box behind the forum where you want to add them as a moderator, select 'add a moderator', and leave their name.

To check their permissions, go to the same section, Forums & Moderators > View All Moderators > And [edit permissions], from here you can check/uncheck what they can do in that forum.

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

A moderator is a staff member for one or more particular forums.

A super moderator is a staff member with moderator permissions on ALL forums.

An administrator is a super moderator, with more privileges, and access to the admin control panel.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...