How do I display thread title on all pages of that thread?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • z0diac
    • Oct 2006

How do I display thread title on all pages of that thread?

My board gets 200-300 posts a day, so most people just hit "new posts" and go through them that way. But with so many msgs a day, it's hard to keep track sometimes of what thread you're reading...

If you click a thread with new posts, and it puts you onto say page 5 of that thread, there's no display of the thread title anywhere.

It would be MUCh easier for moderators to make sure people are staying on topic if they topic was actually displayed.

Is there any option that I can check to have the thread title displayed at the top of every page of that thread??!?
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

The thread title is already displayed on all pages within a thread. It's in the navbar breadcrumbs and in the page title.

Comment

• z0diac
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      The thread title is already displayed on all pages within a thread. It's in the navbar breadcrumbs and in the page title.
      Ack!!! I know why now... (previous mod changed that display). Ok, I feel stupid now.

I've got it back now, but what's the actual template I would need to edit to change the font size of the thread title? (say to a 12pt or 14pt font in bold)

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

In the navbar? See this thread:

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...