Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RagingPenguin
    • Apr 2004

Odd Problem

Ok, I am still playing around with my license, trying to decide which site to use it on. One of my ideas involves redoing a site well I stopped serving a long time ago (circa 3.0.7). I still have the backups for it though. What I did was setup the MySQL user and database, imported the backup.sql and change the setting table entries for homeurl, bburl, cookiepath and cookiedomain, then update the config.php to reflect new db access.

I did this so I could export the style and look at a few things before setting things up fresh with 3.6.9, however, I cannot log into the admincp! It accepts the username / password, but goes right back to the login screen. I tried clearing the cookies, but that doesn't work. Oh, and I can't see the actual site because I set it to "closed" before I took the backup, and I don't know which setting varname to use, or value to enter manually, to see things again.

Any clues?
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

from the .zip file, in the do_not_upload/ folder, get the tools.php file, upload it to the admincp/ dir and run it, rebuild the caches, and reimport the language, style, etc, and reset the cookie path and domain.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...