Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Noctavia
    • May 2006

Indenting Sub-Forums

Is there a way that allows me to indent my subforums?

For example, I currently have my forum displaying my subforums like so:
    • Forum 1
    • Forum 1a
    • Forum 1b

What I'd like to be able to do is
    • Forum 1
      • Forum 1a
      • Forum 1b

Is it possible?
  • Noctavia
    • May 2006

Or even - displaying like this forum has it. The bellybelly theme has the subforums one under the other, not side by side like the default...

BellyBelly Forums. The Thinking Woman's Website For Pregnancy, Birth & Parenting

Comment

• peterska2
      • Oct 2003
      • 3.7.x

To put the subforums under each other, the easiest way to do it is to edit the following templates:

forumhome_subforumseparator_nopost
      forumhome_subforumseparator_post

replace the contents of these templates with <br />

Comment

• Noctavia
        • May 2006

Wonderful - thankyou. After searching for the template names you mentioned, I found this WONDERFUL post : http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160520

(posting it here mostly for anyone else that searches or stumbles across this thread..

Comment

• Noctavia
          • May 2006

Just a follow up question to this. I'm so happy that i can have my subforums under each other. Is there a way to indent them in? I'm finding it's all getting a bit hard to read with everything right under each other - but if I could indent just the subforums then it would be perfect.

I tried <blockquote> but that only indented the first subforum and the rest were left aligned and a huge gap down.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...