X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rnmcd
    • Aug 2004
    • 3.5.x

subscribe to user

Is there a way to subscribe (and receive notifications) to posts/threads made by certain users?

I am moderating certain users and I would like to be notified when they posts.

Is this possible?
    Thanks.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

There is no option to only be notified of the activity of a specific user. You can only opt to be notified for entire forums.

There is a Moderation section in the User CP so you can quickly see moderated posts and approve them.

Comment

• rnmcd
      • Aug 2004
      • 3.5.x

Is there any way to get notified (by email) of moderated posts so I don't have to look in the admincp so often? Sometimes I have several moderated posts in an hour and then there are times I don't get a moderated posts for several hours.

It would be nice to not to have to look in the admincp so frequently for moderated posts.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...