X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • astrat
    • Jan 2008

How do I add a Super Moderator ??

Hi Gang,

I've searched everywhere in the VCP for super moderator and my eyeballs are now revolting.

What I want to do is have the MOD menu item show up for all of my moderators. Do I need make them "Super" or can I simply give them that permission somewhere.

Hope y'all enjoy the superbowl

Art
  • MadK
    • Feb 2008
    • 3.7.x

Admin CP -> Users -> Search for Users -> Username -> Primary Usergroup -> Super Moderators -> Save

Comment

• astrat
      • Jan 2008

Just a quick note to say "thanks" Mad ......... now perhaps I can enjoy the game .......

that solved my problem

Comment

• astrat
        • Jan 2008

Hmmm ok changed one person to Super Moderator.

However, when he logs in he still does not see the MOD menu selection to take him to the Moderator Control Panel.

Is there yet another thing I need to change some where or is this a matter of going in and actually changing the code ???

Thanks

Art

Edited .......... making the change did work ....... my guy had to fully log off and back on and do a refresh and the menu item showed up ... thanks all
        Last edited by astrat; Mon 4 Feb '08, 1:55pm.

Comment

• Gersfan
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by MadK
          Admin CP -> Users -> Search for Users -> Username -> Primary Usergroup -> Super Moderators -> Save
          Quick Question along these lines!

Does it matter if SM users are Primary to this group, What I've done is made for example a Super Mod Additional to the group and Primary to Registered Users...Is that ok?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...