The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dutchbb
    • Nov 2003
    • 3.8.x

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link

Members who try to pay with paypal recently get this on the paypal redirection page:

"The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again."

What could be the cause of this problem? I tried everything in de admin cp panel I believe, to correct the problem?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Which version of vB are you running and have you installed any add-ons?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• dutchbb
      • Nov 2003
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Which version of vB are you running and have you installed any add-ons?
      I'm running vBulletin 3.6.8 Patch Level 2

I have installed a lot of add-ons. However before disableling each one of them I thought I asked first if this is a known problem or if there are any other ways to find out what is causing this.

Thank you

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

This is not a problem with the default 3.6.8 PL2.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• dutchbb
          • Nov 2003
          • 3.8.x

Ok nevermind. It seems Paypal has limited subscriptions to 5 years (I was using 99 years/lifetime membership), so it has nothing to do with vbulletin.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...