X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NolFito
    • Nov 2006
    • 3.8.x

What phrase? Not displaying 24h nor am/pm

I hav ea small problem with my board, it has to do with phrases (translated site)... I used one of the Spanish packages way back in 3.6.4 and fixed up lots of huge problems it had... but seems whoever translated it, messed up with the times in the postbits and maybe somewhere else.

First I'll tell you why is not templates and the options in de ACP
    I used the default template, and nothing still didnt work with both H:i and h:i A
    so...
    I went to my test site (exact copy of my board with posts and templates) and changed default language to english, an fixed...
    So next step is locating the damaged phrase.

in postbit, there is no reference to a exact phrase all it says is $post[posttime]... I tried searching AM PM time etc.. through the phrases, but couldn't find it

So my question is which sentences are screwed up?

PS other places that it doesnt display PM/AM or the 24h system woudl be forumhome etc...
    Thx ^^
    "Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it!' -Team Skunkworkssigpic
    "I was a Hidden Treasure and loved to be known. Therefore I created the Creation that I might be known"
  • DelphiVillage
    • Apr 2002
    • 4.1.x

that would be a question for the original language pack creator ... The display of time and date formats depends on your settings at

admincp=>vBulletin options => date & time options
    admincp => languages & phrases =>language manager => {YOUR_LANGUAGE} edit settings => Date / Time formatting

this might also be helpfull

Comment

• NolFito
      • Nov 2006
      • 3.8.x

thx
      Originally posted by DelphiVillage
      admincp => languages & phrases =>language manager => {YOUR_LANGUAGE} edit settings => Date / Time formatting
      That one did it. Aparently all overwrites were enabled... disabling ACP setup
      Oh well it finally works
      thank you alot ^^
      "Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it!' -Team Skunkworkssigpic
      "I was a Hidden Treasure and loved to be known. Therefore I created the Creation that I might be known"

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...