Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal error: Direct Instantiation of vB_Image_Abstract prohibited. in /includes/class

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal error: Direct Instantiation of vB_Image_Abstract prohibited. in /includes/class

And again. Loadbalacing + Usage of XCache.

No hacks whatever. Why does that error accour ?

What's the full error and what are you doing when you get it?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Remove Xcache, you'll find there are currently some known problems with it when classes are loaded in a different order. They contacted us recently about it and we will try to help them resolve it.

Consider using APC (which we use here on all of our servers). http://pecl.php.net/APC

There is no need to repeatedly opening threads about this, X-cache modifies the behaviour of the Zend Engine that PHP is built upon. We've already said that its impossible for code to be instantiated like this if the code is unmodified.
      Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

I am having the same issue too when i upgrade to 3.6.10 patch level 1 , i didn't have that issue before on 3.6.10
        And i don't use XCache

Fatal error: Direct Instantiation of vB_Database_Alter class prohibited. in /includes/class_dbalter.php on line 109

Comment

Please start your own thread for your issue. Thank you.
          Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Working...
          X