Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ImportPassion.com
    • Dec 2002
    • 3.6.x

I also get this on the default skin

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

To troubleshoot this, the first thing you need to do is remove any hacks or plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style (again) and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Will.Spencer
        • May 2006
        • 3.5.x

I just got this error and fixed it by repairing my database with mysqlcheck.

Comment

• Biker
          • Oct 2003

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!
          I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

• Will.Spencer
            • May 2006
            • 3.5.x

This thread ranks well in Google for the issue, so this is where people are going to look for answers.

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...