Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • carloshax
    • Dec 2003

Old smilies wont go away

Hi people, i have just deleted all the stock smilies from the admin and ftp but when i imported my own smilies 10 of my new ones are replaced by the old smilies even though they have been deleted. They do have the same name as the old ones but i thought deleting them from admin and then ftp would get rid of the old images?

Any Idea's?

Thanks
    Carl
  • poolking
    • Aug 2002

You might have to run a query in the database. Don't ask me what to run, I don't know that much about MySQL.

Comment

• Princess Nikida
      • Sep 2001

Since the old ones were deleted AND the new ones have the same name, my guess is that you are just seeing cached versions... Since the name is the same, your browser may not be redownloading the images, and thus you are still seeing the old ones. If you are using IE, try holding the Ctrl key while clicking on the "refresh" button on your browser. I am not quite sure how to do that in the other browsers, so you may need to ask around if you are using one of them.
      "A man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. He sits on a hot stove for a minute, it's longer than any hour. That is relativity." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...