X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DanL
    • Aug 2005

I cant run install script

I cannot run the install script.
    I get the requested the URL not found on server.
    I'm trying to said of the forum on Infonolagy.com
    I'm probably missing something to simple to put into the instructions
    any help would be appreciated I was hoping to get this running this weekend.
    Dan
    Inspections Unlimited Franchise Services
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

This means you are using the wrong URL and the files are not uploaded to the correct directory.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• DanL
      • Aug 2005

I uploaded the folder to www.inspectionsunlimited.com & changed the name to forums.

I have tried inspectionsunlimited.com.........install & web2.infinology.......install & ...local/home/inspect...... & a dozen more

I have come to the conclusion that Infinology does it different than most from other posts. I would hire vbulletin to do it but they would probably just ask the same question that I can't figure out how to follow the instructions (which are good)

I just need someone with experience running it on infinology to give me the last piece of info to make it work.
      Dan

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

Is there an httpdocs or public_html directory? If so, that is your main web directory.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• DanL
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Is there an httpdocs or public_html directory? If so, that is your main web directory.

No we are thinking that we do not have an ftp public service at this point.
          Dan

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

This is not an FTP issue. Somewhere on your server is a directory where you upload your web files to. Doesn't your host provide any help or documentation?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• DanL
              • Aug 2005

Got it working thank you

Infinology came to work this morning and provided me a link to run the install php. I think the mistake I was making was that I actually had root directory access and I needed to put the form directory under the www.inspec..... directory. There are not any Public HTML directories under that directory or any others for that matter.

Thank you for your help.
              Dan

Comment