You can split one or more posts from a thread by using the thread tools which are located at the top of the thread.
- Load the thread you want to split a post from in your browser
- At the top of the thread click on "Thread Tools"
- From the popup that appears click on the Admin tool "Split Thread"
- Now click on the button [Perform Action]
- From the box "Split Thread"
Title: Here you enter the NEW title for the post you want to split from the original thread.
Forum: Here you can select to which forum you want to split the post to (where it will appear as a new thread)
- Click on the [x] Check / Uncheck All box to uncheck all the posts.
They are checked by default, but we only want a post to split, and not all the posts. So uncheck them all. You can confirm this by looking through the page and seeing that all the posts no longer are checked.
- Goto the post you want to split from this original thread and click in the checkbox "[x] Split".
- Browse down the page and click on the button [Split Thread]