Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Artaxerxes
    • Oct 2003

Can't Reply to Threads???

Whenever anyone on my forum tries to post a new reply to a thread it just times out giving the "The page cannot be displayed" error. A user can start their own thread and reply to their own thread but not to any threads created by other users??? I'm runing on VBulletin 2.3.2 and ran the repair.php file once to fix my search feature. Any clue what's wrong? Any help is apreciated.

Thanks,
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Check the usergroup permissions to make sure they have permission to respond to threads started by others.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Artaxerxes
      • Oct 2003

I've checked the permissions and it seems to be everyone on the forum from members to administrators. It was working fine a couple of days ago and it just started??

TIA,

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Artaxerxes
          • Oct 2003

Thanks for all your help Steve. I'll do that 1st thing in the morning.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...