Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SVTOA
    • Oct 2002

Why does my vB not display this table:

I have purchased two vB licenses recently and installed both boards, and I have noticed on these vB's that the forums home page does not have the table at the top that displays the user's avatar (on the default "no avatar selected" image) it says "Welcome back (loggedin user)
    xx threads and xx posts since your last visit, ect, then a private messages table, then a Currently active users table, then the $forumsbit

I want my forums home to display this way:

I sent a support request in and was told "reset your forums home template to the original and you will get that display"

This is not correct, because I did not edit that template!! The forums display and then at the very bottom of the page is the "Who's online" and PM's table.

Do I have an older version then the page displayed in the screenshot above? I just downloaded the vB a few weeks ago, version 2.2.8?

Any suggestions??
  • Cary
    • Apr 2002
    • 3.6.x

If I'm not mistaken, that's a hack or template change. It's not that way by default.

This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/ .

Comment

• SVTOA
      • Oct 2002

I think you're correct Cary, because I also have been snooping around some other vB's and they all look like mine do. I am sure I can easily obtain this look, I just need the template!!

I will look on the sites you suggested...

Thanks for the very prompt response.

SVTOA

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...