Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • horrordvds.com
    • Feb 2001

Question on expiring lease

My lease is expiring tomorrow. I do want to renew it but my preference is to send a check. So my questions are...

1) What happens after tomorrow when my lease is expired? Does my board no longer allow access? Or will I basically be running an illegal copy?

2) If it does expire and I send a check, I don't have to reinstall or anything, right? I mean, if my board is down for 3 or 4 days while the check gets there, what happens when you receive the check? Am I basically getting a new license? My main concern is having to reinstall and import a backup. Yuck.

Thanks for any info.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

1. Send an email to [email protected] with your license info and explaining what you're doing.

2. You won't have to reinstall anything. But to be perfectly legal you should at least shut your forums down until you receive verification that your license has been renewed.

3. And mail that check now!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...