• May 2012
    • 4.1.x

upgraded forum, error is: That action could not be completed on homepage

Hello, I just upgraded my forum, here is the issue on the homepage:

That action could not be completed

I turned on debugging and the exact error is:

Debug: Error
    Could not find page.
    occurred in file /home/user/public_html/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 94
    Trace
    • Function index in file line
    • Function call_user_func_array in file /home/user/public_html/index.php line 82

No error was shown during the upgrade script, the backend works fine and also if I search for posts they display correctly it's just the homepage that doesn't.

--

I checked to ensure this file was uploaded correctly and it was. Does anyone know what I should do next?

Thanks.
    Zomex - We specialize in web hosting templates & setup services
    Premium web hosting templates > WHMCS Themes <
    █ Admin-based Settings Area | Multi-language support | Multi-display options | 1-6 Plans | Complete Solution
    We also provide > WHMCS Configuration <- Integration & web hosting business setup
  • IggyP
    • Mar 2012

sound like error on index file? should not have to do with upgrade? hmm..idk i would look there first

Comment

• zomex
      • May 2012
      • 4.1.x

Thanks for your reply.

I've checked the index file and there's no issues. Every file uploaded during the upgrade, only the home page doesn't work.
      Zomex - We specialize in web hosting templates & setup services
      Premium web hosting templates > WHMCS Themes <
      █ Admin-based Settings Area | Multi-language support | Multi-display options | 1-6 Plans | Complete Solution
      We also provide > WHMCS Configuration <- Integration & web hosting business setup

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...