X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • geovadim
    • May 2003
    • 3.7.x

Errors before upgrade

I am trying to upgrade from vb 3.7 to latest vb5 version and I receive an error during upgrade:

An error has occurred with your database. Please contact vBulletin Support for assistance.
    Module: 400a1, Step 62 Database Error:-1
    Query execution was interrupted
    Query:

### vBulletin Database Alter ### ALTER TABLE filedata ADD width SMALLINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0

May I get some support on that?

Also: Where I must copy the folders from vb3.7 folder - customavatars, attachements, customprofilepics and images - inside the vb5 folder?

I've created a folder with a fresh vb5 files and a fresh copy of the live database to test the update. But I can't progress. Can I get some help, please?
    Last edited by geovadim; Mon 2 Mar '15, 8:57am.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Your attachments directory path should be an absolute path, so you may put them anywhere as long as the path is correct (before the upgrade!). Any other images stored in the filesystem (avatars, profile pics) should be located in the /core directory. It may be easier to move them to the database prior to the upgrade though.

What version of PHP and MySQL are on the server?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• geovadim
      • May 2003
      • 3.7.x

PHP Version 5.4.38

MySQL Version 5.1.73-cll

I've opted for a installation by vbulletin, I have a ticket opened. I can't do all this technical stuff.

Comment