want to install google adsense with Vbulletin..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AddabaZZ
    • Oct 2013
    • 5.0.X

want to install google adsense with Vbulletin..

I want to install google adsense with Vbulletin ...
    So which process i should use from the manual upgrading or install ?
    thanks in advance !!

Originally posted by AddabaZZ
    I want to install google adsense with Vbulletin ...
    So which process i should use from the manual upgrading or install ?
    thanks in advance !!
    Hello,

You must create an AdSense account or associate an existing account via the vBulletin Members' Area. Once your account is associated with vbulletin, Google AdSense will automatically be available to your forum the next time you download vBulletin. Upload all the files to the server and begin your installation. Once it's done you'll be able to see google adsense on your admincp www.yoursite.com/admincp/.

Comment

• Brad Padgett
      • Jul 2014
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by habacuque 20
      Hello,

You must create an AdSense account or associate an existing account via the vBulletin Members' Area. Once your account is associated with vbulletin, Google AdSense will automatically be available to your forum the next time you download vBulletin. Upload all the files to the server and begin your installation. Once it's done you'll be able to see google adsense on your admincp www.yoursite.com/admincp/.
      This didn't work for me. Mark any ideas?

It doesn't show up in my admincp at all but I have associated it and everything and even have the publisher id ready.
      "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

That service is now deprecated. In vB4, use the Advertising Manager in the AdminCP, for vB5 you can use Advertising Modules in Site Builder and simply paste in the AdSense code to a module.
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment