X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DWhitaker
    • Dec 2014
    • 5.0.x

Category and topic links broken after server move

I just moved servers, transferred my domain and I am working on getting vBulletin back working with the existing content I had previously.

I copied all the /forum files over, took a download of the SQL database, and loaded it to the new place. Set up the config files. I also used the tools.php to reset the cookie path and cookie domain.

When I goto my forum at URL/forum I can see all the categories I had set up previously and the most recent topic in each category displays correctly. When I click on ANY link after viewing the URL/forum page, nothing can be found. User profile links, topics, categories, nothing.

What could be my next course of action?
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Looking at your forum, this looks to be corrected. Are you still having this issue? If so, make sure your new server is set to Allow Overrides All.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• DWhitaker
      • Dec 2014
      • 5.0.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      Looking at your forum, this looks to be corrected. Are you still having this issue? If so, make sure your new server is set to Allow Overrides All.

Yes, ended up getting it. For some reason just pulling the files down and putting them back up was creating an issue. I had to run the upgrade.php over top of the installation to get it to work.

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Glad you got it sorted.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...