X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeborahBarr
    • Jun 2016
    • 5.2.x

Default setting glitch

I have set registered and senior registered members in all sections to be in the default setting. Some can reply -some cannot. No one seems to be able to start a new topic. Yet in the control panel in the default setting mode it is marked as can create new posts and can reply. They also cannot edit, or see the like button. HELP! My members are frustrated and my team of moderators overwhelmed with the issues we have been having with 5.2.2. https://www.reincarnationforum.com/ This forum turns 20 years old next month. We are losing members over the past 6 months since the upgrade to the cloud. Please go to our control panel and fix ALL the problems . PLEASE fix your software glitches!!!!

Deborah
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

Make sure that they also have permissions to create the different content types: text, gallery, link, poll, video, etc. Also check Can Edit Own Posts and Can Use Reputation permissions are enabled.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment