Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Copeland
    • May 2000

My VBulletin.com Profile - "Do not have Permission"

When I log into this site (the VB forum site that is using VB Version 5), I see my User Name in the upper right corner of the page.

When I click on my User Name, and from the drop-down menu choose MY PROFILE, I see on the left side of the Profile the item titled SUBSCRIPTIONS, with the number of 433 to the right of it.

1) Does that mean I have 433 threads that I am subscribing to?

2) If so, then when I click on SUBSCRIPTIONS - I get the message titled "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page."

Why is that?

How can I view all of my threads that I have subscribed to since the year 2000 when I became a member of this forum?

David

DAVID COPELAND
    Licensed VB Holder Since 2000
    Celebrating 22 Years with VB
  • David Copeland
    • May 2000

Anyone?

DAVID COPELAND

Comment

• David Copeland
      • May 2000

Anyone?

DAVID COPELAND

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

It is supposed to show the subscriptions yes, but I believe there may be a bug with this at the moment.
        It does work for me but I think it may be a usergroup permission problem.
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• David Copeland
          • May 2000

Originally posted by Mark.B
          It is supposed to show the subscriptions yes, but I believe there may be a bug with this at the moment. It does work for me but I think it may be a usergroup permission problem.
          I would guess your Admin group would over ride whatever my User Group is. Perhaps you could obtain a few passwords from some of us who have over 1000 posts, and log into the accounts to see if they too are subject to same message I get. You're always welcomed to PM me for my password so you can see how frustrating it is that I am locked out of thirteen years of subscriptions.

David

DAVID COPELAND

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
            • Jul 2008

It's not just usergroups- There are a tremendous number of subscriptions missing even for those who don't get the permission error- there are probably multiple bugs regarding subscriptions being worked on.

I added this thread to this bug - http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-7996 - should help getting this issue confirmed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...