vBulletin app building server is not working .... Cannot Rebuild the App on vBulletin

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

vBulletin app building server is not working .... Cannot Rebuild the App on vBulletin

Hi

Opened a ticket on this but so others know the vBulletin app building server is not working as I am trying to rebuild my apps as they don't work / need updated to the latest version.

When will the App Server Be Up and Running again ?

• Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Soon, we're aware of the problem and are working to resolve it.

Comment

• Merenguista
      • Jul 2010
      • 5.3.x

I have the same issue :

I try to do Review for my vBulletin Mobile App to re-submitting it to be rebuilt. I filling every thing perfectly but when i'm on the final step (Review &

And on the ticket (as Zachery said) I am told that "we're currently experiencing issues with the Mobile Publisher. Please try again in 24 hours".

So
      we have to wait now ..

Comment

• Merenguista
        • Jul 2010
        • 5.3.x

Follow this link for instructions and documentation on how to join the Android Developer Program and submit your app.
        We are still preparing and compiling your app and we will send you an e-mail as soon as it is ready, or you can check back in a few minutes.

i tried 2 times today (4H after the firts time) and i still wiating for an e-mail ..

Comment

• Mark.B
          vBulletin Support
          • Feb 2004
          • 6.0.X

There are some issues at the moment with this, we should have an update soon.
          Please don't bump every thread with the same issue - when we have an update we'll respond.
          MARK.B
          vBulletin Support
          ------------
          My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
          My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Merenguista
            Merenguista commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok .. Thanks ..
        widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...