• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gezuvor
    • May 2007
    • 3.8.x

User register w/o FB account?

Hi All,

I was creating a test account yesterday to help setup my Google Analytics Goal Flow and realized that I wasn't able to register without linking my FB account to the forum. Is there a way for people to register on the boards w/o using a Facebook account? It seems like there is no way to become a user if you don't have a FB account.

I checked all the settings in the Admin and ended up just turning Facebook Support off... thoughts??

Thanks!
  • SteveLV702
    • Aug 2009

registering via the Facebook app requires Facebook... if they want to register without Facebook they gotta go to your actual forum url and not Facebook app url...
    ------------------------------------------
    Steve
    DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

• Kyle Furlong
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by gezuvor
      Hi All,

I was creating a test account yesterday to help setup my Google Analytics Goal Flow and realized that I wasn't able to register without linking my FB account to the forum. Is there a way for people to register on the boards w/o using a Facebook account? It seems like there is no way to become a user if you don't have a FB account.

I checked all the settings in the Admin and ended up just turning Facebook Support off... thoughts??

Thanks!
      For version 4.x we do not support non-Facebook connected accounts through the Facebook App. You should still be able to have both on the web interface.

Comment