X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SWSUSA
    • May 2012
    • 4.2.x

[Forum] Speed of loading of pages

Hi! How to increase the speed of loading of pages at a forum?
    Thanks for the reply!

Привет! Как увеличить скорость загрузки страниц на форуме?
    Спасибо за ответ!
    Форум бухгалтеров и аудиторов Glbyh.Ru. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
  • Set3sh
    • Jan 2013
    • 5.2.x

Hello,

By using an opcode cache the loading speed of any php coded website can be dramatically improved.

Kind regards,
    George.

Comment

• SWSUSA
      • May 2012
      • 4.2.x

Can you be more specific? You are now talking about changes on the server or in the admin panel? What exactly should kuluciti?

Можно более конкретно? Вы сейчас говорите об изменениях на сервере или в панели администратора? Что именно нужно включить?
      Форум бухгалтеров и аудиторов Glbyh.Ru. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

Comment

• donald1234
        • Oct 2011
        • 4.1.x

After seeing some tweets and analyzing the SEOmoz website, I decided to write some tips and tricks that can decrease pages load time as much as possible. Any search engine wants to provide users a great user experience, just like Google, and a fast site improves overall site quality and increases…

Comment

• Mark.B
          vBulletin Support
          • Feb 2004
          • 6.0.X

You need to look at how your hosting package matches up to the site you are running.

If you're using a cheap shared hosting package on a busy forum, then your only option is a better hosting package, or even a better host. There are no "magic solutions" to this.
          MARK.B
          vBulletin Support
          ------------
          My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
          My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment