Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jnissen
    • Jul 2007
    • 3.6.x

Did this get resolved? I also have a 4.2.2.PL1 and need to move to PL4 but a bit concerned it will take the site out in the process.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

Originally posted by jnissen
      Did this get resolved? I also have a 4.2.2.PL1 and need to move to PL4 but a bit concerned it will take the site out in the process.

According to the post above yours the issue is caused by third-party code.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Paul M
        Former Lead Developer
        vB.Com & vB.Org
        • Sep 2004

Nothing in this thread took a site out, nor could moving from PL1 to PL4 do that. As Wayne noted, the issue on the previous page was tracked to a 3rd party addon.
        Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• ZeroHour
          • Sep 2007

My problem was related to: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=309415
          The code didnt sent cache control headers so I added them and it fixed the problem.

Comment

• jnissen
            • Jul 2007
            • 3.6.x

Thanks - Finally getting around to this so I may try the upgrade this week.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...