• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • basilx
    • Jul 2011
    • 4.1.x

Ticket System?

Hello

Is there a free ticket system for vBulletin 4.2.2 available?
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Not by default.

Comment

• basilx
      • Jul 2011
      • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Zachery
      Not by default.
      What you mean?

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

If you mean "Can you use vBulletin 4 as a ticket system?" The answer is, No, not by default.

However I think you meant "Is there a free ticket system add-on available for VB4?" In that case the answer is I don't know, but the place to ask is on www.vbulletin.org, if there is one, it will be there. Either way questions about modifications are better asked on that site.

Finally, if you mean if there is a ticket system you can use to ask a support question to us, then yes, it is available in your Member's Area. Ticket support was free with original VB 4.x Suite licenses. Forum Only or VB5 licenses require separate purchase of ticket support.

Comment

• basilx
          • Jul 2011
          • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Joe D.
          If you mean "Can you use vBulletin 4 as a ticket system?" The answer is, No, not by default.

However I think you meant "Is there a free ticket system add-on available for VB4?" In that case the answer is I don't know, but the place to ask is on www.vbulletin.org, if there is one, it will be there. Either way questions about modifications are better asked on that site.

Finally, if you mean if there is a ticket system you can use to ask a support question to us, then yes, it is available in your Member's Area. Ticket support was free with original VB 4.x Suite licenses. Forum Only or VB5 licenses require separate purchase of ticket support.
          Actually I asked for ticket system to install to my vbulletin or to import it, I don't want it default comes with vbulletin package, neither I want to open ticket to vbulltin.

Anyway thanks, I will ask this question in vbulletin.org and hopping to get it

Comment