• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gadget_Guy
    • Dec 2012
    • 3.8.x

Enabling XCache producing errors - need help with settings

Hi,

I am trying to get XCache enabled on my site but am getting presented with errors:

Warning: xcache_isset(): XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in /home/subaru/public_html/forums/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_datastore.php on line 381

Warning: xcache_unset(): XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in /home/subaru/public_html/forums/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_datastore.php on line 408

Warning: xcache_set(): XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in /home/subaru/public_html/forums/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_datastore.php on line 409

Warning: xcache_isset(): XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in /home/subaru/public_html/forums/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_datastore.php on line 381

Warning: xcache_unset(): XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in /home/subaru/public_html/forums/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_datastore.php on line 408

Warning: xcache_set(): XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in /home/subaru/public_html/forums/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_datastore.php on line 409

(Yes... I know it relates to a plug-in, but I thought that it would be okay to post here based on a request for XCache in general... sorry if this was a wrong assumption)

I am on a VPS with 4 processors - 1.4 Ghz, 8G Ram

I attached a screen shot of what my XCache settings are currently

Can someone provide what the config settings I should use for my site?

Let me know what info you need and I will be happy to provide it.

D.

• adbn
    • Feb 2014
    • 4.2.x

The information you provided is not clear enough. Check the log. In this case, I think it has something to do with the php settings (php.ini).
    doc truyen - truyen tien hiep - truyen ngon tinh

Comment