Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HMBeaty
    • Mar 2005

Facebook Connect doesn't work anymore?

Hey everyone! I've been away from vBulletin for a little while again and started a new domain/site (www.thebeatyfamily.com (currently closed as it isn't ready yet)) and I tried connecting my account with my Facebook account. Whether I click the Facebook Connect at the top by my username, or if I do it via the user settings, nothing happens. No pop-up, no loading, nothing. I've double and triple checked my Application ID and Secret, and they are both correct. So, what's going on? Anyway, I'm currently running vBulletin Suite 4.2.2 and I noticed this happens with no modifications installed either as I uninstalled everything that didn't come with vBulletin and re-installed it to make sure.

Thanks in advance!
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
    "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
    "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Is your application in developer/sandbox mode?

Comment

• HMBeaty
      • Mar 2005

I might be missing it, but I don't see an option for those.......this is the correct screen I should be seeing right?
      "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
      "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"

Comment

• HMBeaty
        • Mar 2005

Ok, found what I missed. For future users searching for an answer to this, in the "Settings" section of the sidebar, you need to click "+ Add Platform" and enter your site url there. I can't even tell you how many times I looked over that lol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...