X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maksi
    • May 2012
    • 4.2.X

RSS Feeds Converting HTML to BB code and Activity Stream Issues

Hello, I'm having issues with the Activity Stream. I currently use the Rss feeds to import articles from google news, I noticed that when I enable the conversions of Html to BB code, the html doesn't convert properly. My activity stream looks terrible with me not converting to BB code and having html enable with the subforum. Is there a solution for all of this? Here are some examples:
    http://www.tobaccoforum.com//t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0vE04Tk2uHU-CCjyqE0MkCQh-LRpZPoEiYz02RVjbFD__P4X9cXFLh-JHQzQ8qgZP0FVorI9B Washington Post Touring northern Greece, from an old tobacco port to the lakes of Prespes ... Washington Post Northern Greece is ideal for the undecided: It's the perfect place for lounging on the sun-soaked beaches of the Aegean by day and shivering in the rain-soaked mountains of the Balkans by night. I was traveling there with my girlfriend, who
    TobaccoForum.com Tobacco Forum
  • Maksi
    • May 2012
    • 4.2.X

Activity Stream
    Tobacco Forum is a community for tobacco. Discuss anything related to tobacco on Tobacco Forum. Discuss Growing Tobacco, Cigars, Pipes and Pipe Tobacco, Smokeless Tobacco, Tobacco Laws and more.
    TobaccoForum.com Tobacco Forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...