• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaur Jafarov
    • Mar 2013
    • 4.2.X

[Answered] Reputation will not computed in 4.2.0

Hello!

I have some problems with reputation system. Reputation Level and Current Reputatin Power stay always 0 (zero). Option "Enable User Reputation system" is seted to "Yes". For example option "For every X number of posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power." is seted to 10. I have more than 200 posts. There must be at least 10 points of reputation. In any case not zero. I tried to recalculate reputation with General Update Tools with "Rebuild User Reputation" function. Reputation stay always at 0.

Is there something wrong with options? How can I fix this problem?
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

You probably have it sat so no one gets any reputation... If people need a minimum reputation of 50 for their reputation to count, but everyone has only 10 (or 0) then no one's reputation will EVER be counted.

You need to prime the system, make sure everyone starts with a minimum reputation higher than the min value needed to be counted.

Comment

• Zaur Jafarov
      • Mar 2013
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Joe D.
      make sure everyone starts with a minimum reputation higher than the min value needed to be counted.
      Where can I set this min value? I do not see any option like "min value needed to be counted"...

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

In "User Reputation Options"

The value: Minimum Reputation Count

Needs to be less than or equal to: Default Reputation

Comment

• Zaur Jafarov
          • Mar 2013
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Joe D.
          Minimum Reputation Count Needs to be less than or equal to: Default Reputation
          Thank you! Now works.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...