X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Milad-Sasha
    • May 2011
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] how can fix this sql error? i need help

i when loging my user name then can not see my index page of my forum and this eror of database will be appers...i just can not see my index page of my forum and i can see diffrnt link of my forum...this problem just my user when i loging and other users dont have this problem...plz help me...

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 4.1.3:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT userid, usergroupid, displaygroupid, username, credits
                FROM user AS user
                WHERE credits > 0 
                ORDER BY credits DESC
                LIMIT 0, 15;

MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'credits' in 'field list'
    Error Number  : 1054
    Request Date  : Wednesday, May 4th 2011 @ 06:15:11 PM
    Error Date    : Wednesday, May 4th 2011 @ 06:15:11 PM
    Script        : http://www.rossoneri.ir/index.php
    Referrer      : 
    IP Address    : 89.144.150.157
    Username      : Milad Sasha
    Classname     : vB_Database
    MySQL Version : 5.0.92-community
  • Milad-Sasha
    • May 2011
    • 4.1.x

plz somebody help me

Comment

• PossumX
      • Oct 2006
      • 4.1.x

It is failing on a column called "credits", and while I am not in front of mu machine right now, I do not think that is a standard vB column on the "user" table. Do you have a "credits" mod installed? If so, you will need to get support from the mod author, as vB.com does not support modified boards, only stock code.

Either way, that column does not exist on your table, and the modification would need to be imported (XML) again.

If you uninstalled the mod, then that process did not complete properly.

Comment

• ersinjeofizik
        • Mar 2011
        • 4.1.x

I think that a credits table in your SQL for your user, or who gets this problem is available..
        You should delete this table in your SQL.. But you should get backup first..

Comment

• Milad-Sasha
          • May 2011
          • 4.1.x

Originally posted by PossumX
          It is failing on a column called "credits", and while I am not in front of mu machine right now, I do not think that is a standard vB column on the "user" table. Do you have a "credits" mod installed? If so, you will need to get support from the mod author, as vB.com does not support modified boards, only stock code.

Either way, that column does not exist on your table, and the modification would need to be imported (XML) again.

If you uninstalled the mod, then that process did not complete properly.

tnx man but i not inastalled any mod this name ( cradits or vbcreaduts)....i dont realy this eror what this? plz help me..i am very amature

Comment

• ersinjeofizik
            • Mar 2011
            • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Milad-Sasha
            tnx man but i not inastalled any mod this name ( cradits or vbcreaduts)....i dont realy this eror what this? plz help me..i am very amature
            Only thing you should check is the availability of the "credits" table..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...