strange error in header after enabling memcached - Warning: unserialize() expects par

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sross
    • Mar 2004

[Forum] strange error in header after enabling memcached - Warning: unserialize() expects par

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in [path]/global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 696
    Not sure why I get this. My memcached server seems to be installed fine and settings in phpinfo look good, config.php is setup with the two items commented out, the folder with 777 is in vbull directory. I tried disabling all mods and plugins and still get the error. Am on 4.0.8, anyone have an idea to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Do you have third party addons?

Comment

• DelphiVillage
      • Apr 2002
      • 4.1.x

that error is from a plugin you use open /includes/config.php and right after the "<?php" add

PHP Code:
      define('DISABLE_HOOKS',1); 
      upload error still there ?

Comment

• sross
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DelphiVillage
        that error is from a plugin you use open /includes/config.php and right after the "<?php" add

PHP Code:
        define('DISABLE_HOOKS',1); 
        upload error still there ?
        Yes that got rid of it. Strange that when disabled the plugin system I still got the error, but when I disabled it from the config.php no error. This makes me wonder how I can track this down? I could "disable each product" but that would likely still show the error right? Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...