Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrato

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjaccardi
    • Mar 2010

[Forum] Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrato

ok for my forum http://heelsandsteals.com/forum

I am getting this error on all my forums and threads though vb4 is reading the data

Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

can anyone help ?

thank you

it appears that vb is adding forumdisplay.php? to my urls for the forums so they are not going to the proper page how do I fix this
  • borbole
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by cjaccardi
    ok for my forum http://heelsandsteals.com/forum

I am getting this error on all my forums and threads though vb4 is reading the data

Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

can anyone help ?

thank you

it appears that vb is adding forumdisplay.php? to my urls for the forums so they are not going to the proper page how do I fix this
    What was the last modification you did to your forum prior to getting this issue?

Can you go to Settings-Options-Server Settings and Optimization Options and see the option Friendly URLs to what is set to? Try to set it to Standard URLs and see if that would help. Let me know how it will go.

Comment

• cjaccardi
      • Mar 2010

that worked ! thank you very much

Comment

• borbole
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by cjaccardi
        that worked ! thank you very much
        You are welcome. Glad to have been of help.

Comment

• Bacon Butty
          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by borbole
          What was the last modification you did to your forum prior to getting this issue?

Can you go to Settings-Options-Server Settings and Optimization Options and see the option Friendly URLs to what is set to? Try to set it to Standard URLs and see if that would help. Let me know how it will go.
          Thanks, this fixed the issue for me - however I want the friendly URLs enabled.

Can anyone please assist?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...