X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Simon Lloyd
    • Apr 2008
    • 3.7.x

Thread title with the word PRINT at the end results in print view

Hi all, anyone come across this?, if you create a thread and titled it like this "This is a test for print", so the last word is print of the thread title, then you will only get shown that thread in print view and you have to change the title in the database in order to get a standard thread view.

Anyone know how to stop it?
    Kind regards,
    Simon
    Microsoft Office Discussion
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

I haven't seen this personally...do you have an example?
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Simon Lloyd
      • Apr 2008
      • 3.7.x

Thanks for the reply Mark, I've fixed the thread that appeared like that and submitting a test thread with the word PRINT at the end resulted in a normal thread?, next time i'll not fix it and post the url in this thread.
      Kind regards,
      Simon
      Microsoft Office Discussion

Comment

• dstephan
        • Aug 2005

I get this all the time in my forum. It's incredibly frustrating as there is no way to fix it, can't delete, can't edit. Usually it just shows a blank thread - but sometimes it shows thread in print format like below.
        Discussion forum for fans of pop culture collectibles.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
          2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
          3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...