X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dale D-FL
    • Jul 2014
    • 5.0.X

URL Question

My forum URL is as follows http://purplemartinfiles.vbulletin.net/ Naturally I can Google my forum under the url I listed and it will turn up in the search result. I have also been able to locate it by doing a Google search for purplemartinforums but, it would be extremely helpful if when people did a search for simply purplemartin if my forum would turn up in the search result which it does not at this time. Is there anything I can do to cause it to show up in the search result when searching just the 2 words purplemartin?
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

We don't really have control over that. You would have to use the purplemartin keywords on your site so Google picks it up. Can take a while to change any search results though.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Dale D-FL
      • Jul 2014
      • 5.0.X

Wayne, thank you for taking time to reply. I didn't think there was a way but, thought asking couldn't hurt. I am thinking as time goes on it may begin showing up with just those two words.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...