X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dale D-FL
    • Jul 2014
    • 5.0.X

Notification Messages Deletion not working

For some reason I have members that receive their Notifications thru the message board when someone replies to their topics they have posted but, when they delete them they go away at the time but, when they return to the message board the next time the messages they deleted have mysteriously returned again. Then the cycle starts over.They delete again and they return again. Any idea why deleted messages won't remain deleted?

In case it makes a difference my forum is running the latest 5.1.2 version
    Last edited by Dale D-FL; Fri 25 Jul '14, 2:17pm. Reason: Forgot to include what version
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

If people keep posting to those subscriptions, the users will continue to get notifications. THey aren't just viewing them though? They are clicking on the delete button for each one?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Dale D-FL
      • Jul 2014
      • 5.0.X

Post deleted by me.
      Last edited by Dale D-FL; Fri 25 Jul '14, 8:01pm. Reason: I realized I had this posted in the wrong place on the forum.

Comment