• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • webmastersun
    • Oct 2013
    • 4.2.X

Webmaster Sun

Hello,

Please review my SEO & Internet Marketing Forum, Domain is about 1 years old.

Link: http://www.webmastersun.com

Screenshot:

Purpose: WebmasterSun.com is a marketing forum for the webmasters all around the world discussing about SEO and Internet Marketing Online.

Goals: The main goal of the forum is to become one of the most popular SEO & Internet marketing forum in the world for webmasters and internet marketers.

Plugins: It used Custom Meta Tags, Advanced Post Thanks / Like, Advanced Forum Statistics, Everysidebar plugin.
    Last edited by webmastersun; Sun 22 Feb '15, 12:11am.
    Best Internet Marketing Forum & Webmaster Forum for webmasters and Internet Marketers discussing and trading!
  • webmastersun
    • Oct 2013
    • 4.2.X

Just added a screenshot on this post so all of you can view it from here easily.

Friends, any reviews....?
    Best Internet Marketing Forum & Webmaster Forum for webmasters and Internet Marketers discussing and trading!

Comment

• tommyhara
      • Mar 2014
      • 5.0.X

wow...the best that I've have ever seen. I didn't think that a vbulletin theme was awesome like that
      Congratz! you did a great job!

Comment

• webmastersun
        • Oct 2013
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by tommyhara
        wow...the best that I've have ever seen. I didn't think that a vbulletin theme was awesome like that
        Congratz! you did a great job!
        Thanks for great feedback

Theme is unique and I'm still improving it for friendly with users and make it better

Anyone other ideas?

Comment

• tommyhara
          • Mar 2014
          • 5.0.X

I like your forum statistics, can I know the Mod name?

Comment

• napy8gen
            • Jul 2001
            • 6.X

I dont like the logo you should get a new logo from design contest site.
            Get Our vbulletin 6 themes

Comment

• webmastersun
              • Oct 2013
              • 4.2.X

Originally posted by napy8gen
              I dont like the logo you should get a new logo from design contest site.
              please show me reasons why and which ways I should apply for my logo design to make it professional?

Comment

• Brad Padgett
                • Jul 2014
                • 5.1.x

Have you considered upgrading to vb5?

I understand that vb4 is actually perfect for a marketing forum. Though I feel as if you could do better with vb5. Especially with 5.1.4 on the way with the 3 column layout.
                "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• napy8gen
                  • Jul 2001
                  • 6.X

Originally posted by webmastersun
                  please show me reasons why and which ways I should apply for my logo design to make it professional?
                  Pls go here to see how good logos look like.
                  Get a professional logo from the #1 choice for logo design. Original designs. Award-winning designers. Real human customer service. Quality guaranteed.

Your logo I am sorry is childish and not professional look, I can re-make it in less than a minute.
                  But I am not a logo artist but I know if the logo is good or not, easy to make or not.My advice would be to open a contest there you will get good logo, guaranteed.
                  Last edited by napy8gen; Sun 19 Oct '14, 7:05am.
                  Get Our vbulletin 6 themes

Comment

• Lynne
                    Former vBulletin Support
                    • Oct 2004

I like the current logo.

I like the overall design of the site. Since you have custom forum icons, I think it would be nice to have some custom thread icons (on the forumdisplay pages). I think the text is a bit large in places (like in the threads/posts and also the thread titles on the forumdisplay pages). But, I like the colors and font.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• webmastersun
                      • Oct 2013
                      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by TheXboxCloud
                      Have you considered upgrading to vb5?

I understand that vb4 is actually perfect for a marketing forum. Though I feel as if you could do better with vb5. Especially with 5.1.4 on the way with the 3 column layout.
                      Thanks but I am not going to upgrade to vB5 because I have more changes on my current theme and Mods are good & enough for me to control forum perfectly

Comment

• webmastersun
                        • Oct 2013
                        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Lynne
                        I like the current logo.

I like the overall design of the site. Since you have custom forum icons, I think it would be nice to have some custom thread icons (on the forumdisplay pages). I think the text is a bit large in places (like in the threads/posts and also the thread titles on the forumdisplay pages). But, I like the colors and font.
                        Thanks Lynne for reviews but perhaps you must visit the forum www.webmastersun.com again because I've just changed its color ( from blue to dark/gray/orange) since some days ago , it didn't look like as screenshot in my first post above. Hope you still like its colors and font

Ps: I tried to replace vB5 icons for my forum as Lynne suggested, Look great!

Last edited by webmastersun; Tue 21 Oct '14, 3:49pm.

Comment

• webmastersun
                          • Oct 2013
                          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by napy8gen
                          Your logo I am sorry is childish and not professional look, I can re-make it in less than a minute.
                          But I am not a logo artist but I know if the logo is good or not, easy to make or not.My advice would be to open a contest there you will get good logo, guaranteed..
                          If you can make any logo concepts for my forum logo, please show on this thread, if they are better than current my one, I am ready to pay for your logo.

Thanks

Comment

• Brad Padgett
                            • Jul 2014
                            • 5.1.x

Originally posted by webmastersun
                            Thanks but I am not going to upgrade to vB5 because I have more changes on my current theme and Mods are good & enough for me to control forum perfectly
                            Yes I agree. I am having trouble finding mods for vbulletin 5.

Maybe if the coders step it up you'll see differently. I do like your site though.

I'm trying to make my own site impressive on vbulletin 5 so that other members will feel like buying it once they see it.

It's nothing right now though. I'll let you know when it's ready and you can also let me know what you think.
                            "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• webmastersun
                              • Oct 2013
                              • 4.2.X

Originally posted by TheXboxCloud

Yes I agree. I am having trouble finding mods for vbulletin 5.

Maybe if the coders step it up you'll see differently. I do like your site though.

I'm trying to make my own site impressive on vbulletin 5 so that other members will feel like buying it once they see it.

It's nothing right now though. I'll let you know when it's ready and you can also let me know what you think.
                              Yeah I agree with you. Vb5 has some disadvantages and less mods so I couldn't use it for my site.

You will need more effort if you want vB5 look more impressive from your visitors.

Looking forwards to hearing your shares

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...