What are the best vBulletin hosting options?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lithiumanimator
    • Jul 2014
    • 4.2.X

What are the best vBulletin hosting options?

Hey guys, i've read through a lot of the forums already, but I decided to create a new thread for my exact purposes.

Basically hey, im new to the forums. I'm planning on running an art/animation website on vbulletin 5 or 4.2.
    I've bought the vbulletin 5 connect suite for 250 bucks already, but I'm looking for webhosts/domains before I can start obviously.

Please recommend me a list of vbulletin hosting options. I'm located in Australia. I've heard buying shared domains would be good for when I start the forum up, anyone tell me more about that or know any cheap ones?

Thank you lots! please recommend me the best hosting services <3

EDIT: I'm located in Australia if that helps.
    Last edited by Lithiumanimator; Mon 28 Jul '14, 4:12pm.
  • Alex - Arvixe
    • Mar 2013

Have you found a hosting provider or still searching? You stated you're based in Australia, are you after a hosting provider based there or would you consider a US based web host?

For location, you should really consider where the majority of your audience is and base the hosting there.

If you're just starting out shared web hosting is probably your best bet. It allows you to get started without spending to much and in some cases such as ourselves, you can get a free domain name.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...