X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Originally posted by vB3Dev.Com
    I know but I figured they are busy fixing all those bugs and I want the vB3 final as fast as possible so I did not want to bother them.
    You must understand that the developers do the developing and the vb support team members do the support tickets. (.. as much as possible)

Also, about those bugs, can you please provide a list of those 300 critical bugs that you claim beta 5 has that require fixing ? I just checked the bug list, and I don't count 300 critical bugs.

Originally posted by Solomon
    Great! Good to have you on board. No rush. vB3 will not be going gold for at least another month as they have about 300 more critical bugs to fix

Comment

• Joe Page
      • Sep 2002

Looks like you need proof

What's the deal with all these accounts, a new account for each domain name?

I still don't quite get why vB3Dev.com abused all of the people on this board, and still expects us to advise him? What's the deal?

Comment

• filburt1
        • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Joe Page
        I still don't quite get why vB3Dev.com abused all of the people on this board, and still expects us to advise him? What's the deal?
        Some people just aren't very smart, like those who spam 150+ users at vB.org, including myself (a moderator), and expect to get away with it, or at least not see it as spam. Puberty will teach him so much and more when he gets around to it, as Pie elequently put it
        --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
        Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
        vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

• phill2003
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by MrNase
          thread starter:
          you got some examples for your "neither phpbb nor vB"-theory?
          You can tell a lot of crap and i just don't believe that someone uses a vB with a phpbb skin. The phpbb skin is ugly, phpbb is ugly so why do they do that? They have to rebuild all templates just to hide they're using an illegal vb??! An idea how much work that is? It'd be easier to use a vb with normal skin and hope that nobody discovers what you are doing.
          So please don't talk about things you can't proof.

You are not on planet earth to get $post++ only

eh! what are you on, you might think phpbb skins are ugily but a lot more people dont, whats this about having to rebuild templates and such, isnt that what you do to skin a vb i know thats what i did, did yours get the magic skin fairy treatment then?

what do you call a normal skin, the purple one that it ships with, most people change that or are you on about the skins that require template changes, dohhhhhhh you cant mean that as that would mean redoing the templates wouldnt it........

Comment

• filburt1
            • Feb 2002

It doesn't require much effort on the part of pirates: they can simply use a style dump.
            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...