• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WurkAnimal
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.5.x

What can I do about this guy?

Hello everyone,

I recently sold my last website for a large ammount. I was very pleased with the sale. The guy who bought it added me to MSN and was talking about the vBulletin License, how and when will I transfer it, we have sorted this issue out and now wating for the date to pass so i can tranfer the License.

He keeps on making jokes about the word 'anal' and asking me to send pictures of myself, then asking me to 'jerk off and record it for $50'. He also asks me to go on webcam and stuff like this. I think he's a phedo, he never tells me how old is is. He saves my pictures (when I have some on the display picture).

What can I do? (I'm only 16 too).
  • Dean C
    • Mar 2002
    • 3.5.x

This really isn't the appropriate place to make such posts. As far as I'm aware, you're 16 years old, not some clown who doesn't know right from wrong, so phone the police and don't consult the vBulletin chit chat posse
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

• WurkAnimal
      • Aug 2005
      • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Dean C
      This really isn't the appropriate place to make such posts. As far as I'm aware, you're 16 years old, not some clown who doesn't know right from wrong, so phone the police and don't consult the vBulletin chit chat posse
      I was asking what I can do about him and who I contact, I'm sorry if I posted in this complete wrong place.

Comment

• Weapon-x
        • Jan 2005
        • 3.6.x

First tell a parent or a adult about the issue. Then either block him or her and send a abuse contact email to msn. If he keeps bothering you phone the police. And what ever you do don't do what he or she says.

Comment

• chrispadfield
          • Aug 2000

This istn't the place to get this sort of help. As mentioned, you should talk to a parent or the police.
          Christopher Padfield
          Web Based Helpdesk
          DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...