Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Neil Davidson
    • Aug 2005

Something weird happened to me today...

I was walking along the street in Stockport, Greater Manchester here in England, when, as I was walking along, two 14-year-old boys pulled down my trousers and boxer shorts, took a photo of my balls on their mobile phones, then ran off laughing.I felt so embarrassed and also disgusted by what they did.Anyone else had anything like this happen to them?Neil
  • KingSpade
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.5.x

I can honestly say I've never had anything like that happen before and that's a new on me. I've heard of it happening (with the exception of the pictures) back when I was in middle school as kids will be kids and they think it's "cool" but not just walking down the street.

Comment

• Neil Davidson
      • Aug 2005

It happened at 3.25pm (UK time) today - and the kids took photos of my balls on their camera phone, then shoved me onto the grass with my boxer shorts and trousers down, and ran off laughing.It was gross, and someone helped me by helping me get up and trying to apprehend the boys but they ran off laughing... and he couldn't get them.How low can today's youth get? This is obscene what has happened to me! If a bloke did this to a girl he'd be done for assault!The youth of today has sank to a new vile low.

Comment

• TruthElixirX
        • Sep 2004
        • 3.6.x

Thank you Mr. Davidson for grouping those of us in our teenage years with the morons that did this to you. The youth of today has done nothing more wrong than we did ten years ago. You encountered two idiots. No need ot base peopel by age, base them on maturity and level of intelligence.

Comment

• Neil Davidson
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by TruthElixirX
          Thank you Mr. Davidson for grouping those of us in our teenage years with the morons that did this to you. The youth of today has done nothing more wrong than we did ten years ago. You encountered two idiots. No need ot base peopel by age, base them on maturity and level of intelligence.
          I'm only 22!However, what they did was appalling. What would YOU do if you were in my situation?

Comment

• TruthElixirX
            • Sep 2004
            • 3.6.x

I personally would not have been embarassed. This would give me time to track down the little freaks, pound the crap out of them, press charges, track down their direct family and best friends and threatened them all with the wrath of God. .

Or you could simply use this street again and see if you spot them and report them to the police.

EDIT:: On a lighter note: Posed.

Comment

• KingSpade
              • Aug 2005
              • 3.5.x

I don't believe it is harsh to clasify most 14 year olds as not being mature, I will not go to say all are not as I know a few that act with a level of integrity and class as a 20 year old.

As is said, it only takes a few to ruin it for the masses and what 2-3 younger teens do can easily change how one person or many feel against others of the same age.

That being said, I know plenty of 20-30 year old people that act just the same, it just really depends on who gets away with it and who doesn't. Those that don't normally will learn to "grow up" quickly as many people are not so tolerant.

Comment

• DirectPixel
                • Jan 2002
                • 3.5.x

It's the video games. With games like The Sims and Grand Theft Auto, kids these days are being taught that stuff like this is okay.

We can help erase this problem by severely limiting the types of games that can be manufactured and by levying heavy taxes on those games. And then we'll go after television shows, since teens today are being influenced by those as well.

$10 says those kids were on EA's payroll.
                :)

Comment

• TruthElixirX
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 3.6.x

Or better yet. Jail the parents. It is not the governments responsibility to monitor the youth it is the parent's. I could get M rated games if I wanted thme but my parents havee told me no and I reespect their judgement. I'm 15 and see equally stupid people from all ages. Video games aren't the problem, it is the people raising them.

Comment

• Starsurfer
                    • Nov 2004

I am 15, and I am not going to lie to you, some of my friends have done it, only once, and that to another friend. But we draw the line at random people, I think that was plain out of order. I would have kicked ass if I were you.

Comment

• Jagged Tooth
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Starsurfer
                      I am 15, and I am not going to lie to you, some of my friends have done it, only once, and that to another friend. But we draw the line at random people, I think that was plain out of order. I would have kicked ass if I were you.
                      I would have kicked two asses if I was you

Comment

• KeithMcL
                        • Jun 2000
                        • 3.6.x

That sounds like a new twist on 'Happy Slapping'. As embarassing as it was, be glad it wasn't worse (like being set on fire - I saw that on the news). I hope you manage to track them down and get them punished for it.

Comment

• MrNase
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Neil Davidson
                          It happened at 3.25pm (UK time) today - and the kids took photos of my balls on their camera phone, then shoved me onto the grass with my boxer shorts and trousers down, and ran off laughing.It was gross, and someone helped me by helping me get up and trying to apprehend the boys but they ran off laughing... and he couldn't get them.How low can today's youth get? This is obscene what has happened to me! If a bloke did this to a girl he'd be done for assault!The youth of today has sank to a new vile low.
                          Let me ask, because I don't know you: Do have any handicaps which hinder you at chasing them?

Don't feel personally attacked but I just wonder why you didn't do it.. From what I read it sounds like you just did nothing about it

The last time I was really angry about those kids was when one of them spitted on my car.. When I was young I did a lot of (I though they were) funny things to people around me.. But I never did anything like this..
                          That's the end of that!

Comment

• KeithMcL
                            • Jun 2000
                            • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Neil Davidson
                            then shoved me onto the grass with my boxer shorts and trousers down, and ran off laughing.
                            I think that's why he didn't chase them.

I'd probably have pulled up my trousers and sprinted after them - although in saying that, I'd probably tire before catching them :P

Comment

• MGM
                              • Aug 2002
                              • 3.6.x

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                              It's the video games. With games like The Sims and Grand Theft Auto, kids these days are being taught that stuff like this is okay.

We can help erase this problem by severely limiting the types of games that can be manufactured and by levying heavy taxes on those games. And then we'll go after television shows, since teens today are being influenced by those as well.

$10 says those kids were on EA's payroll.
                              God I hope you were kidding

On EA's payroll? I'd be willing to bet they were on Jack Thompson's payroll "Look! See? They played that devil game, Bully, from Rockstar! And now look what they're doing! We must take action!"

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...